Edge Products presents the new Insight CTS. With unmatched control and style, the all-new Insight CTS offers the most advanced technology in engine monitoring available today. The Insight CTS is compatible with any OBDII-enabled vehicle 1996 and newer.
The Insight CTS offer many of the same great features and benefits users have come to expect from Edge Products, along with a whole host of exciting additional features.
• Available for 1996 and newer vehicles equipped with an OBDII (diagnostic)port
• Full-Color, High-Resolution, 4.3-inch Touch Screen (CTS)
• Displays available SAE data from your vehicle’s computer*
• Data parameters (PIDs) on CTS products will vary by vehicle year, make, and model.
• View parameters in numeric or analog style gauge display
• Built-in safety features: user-defined visual and audible alerts
• Digital gauge display/scan tool (does not reprogram/tune the vehicle or add power)
• Can be used in conjunction with Edge or other performance products to read vital engine data
• Great Value because it monitors much more than just a typical 3-guage cluster
• Sounds user-defined audible alerts
Capture and record even more information about the vehicle’s performance with the Insight’s scan tool feature.
• Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with full text description*
• Displays peak values such as speed and RPM*
• Performance testing: 0-60 and quarter-mile times
• Adjust EFILive™ Tuned PCMS on-the-fly
On 2001-2005 LB7 and LLY Duramax engines you can now change the power levels on-the-fly created by your EFILive™ custom tuning software with your Edge Insight CTS! Simply use your EFILive™ software to change your DSP5 Switch Type from “hard wire” to “serial”. Once you are set up to support “serial” communication, simply use the up and down arrow buttons on your Insight to adjust EFILive™ tunes on-the-fly.
• Displays Fuel Rail Pressure on Duramax Engines
• Displays Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Status on new diesels with DPF traps
(items sold separately)
• Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
• Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
The Insight CTS features a built-in video port that allows users to connect the state-of-the-art Edge back-up camera, or other compatible video source directly to the CTS unit.
MyStyle™ software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CTS unit for the ultimate in customizability.